Licensed Tree Surgery Technicians in and Around London
We at Alyssa’s garden company work with only certified and experienced tree surgeons guaranteed to improve your woody plants situation. They can help with pretty much anything tree-related, from pruning to complete tree removal.
- Tree Pruning - By reducing your tree’s crown we can increase its sunlight intake;
- Tree felling and removal - We perform tree feeling on dead and damaged trees, then chop them up into small pieces and dispose of them. However, bear in mind that for the removal of certain species of trees you might need permission from the council, especially if you live in London.
- Crown shaping - Through branch trimming, we can customize the overall look of your tree, so that it suits your taste, both the shape and height.
- Stump grinding - We use a powerful stump grinder to shred unwanted stumps to the ground.
- Ivy removal - Through using a strong herbicide containing glyphosate we can help you get rid of this invasive plant.
- Large bush removal - Complete removal of large and unwanted bushes from your property. We also offer lawn repaired for all areas damaged by shade.
Why We Offer the Best Tree Surgery Service in London
Whatever tree-related issue you might have, we can sort it out, as long it’s within the council’s legal boundaries. By choosing us for tree surgery you get many advantages in the process.
- We offer many other services - Aside from tree surgery, we can also help pressure wash. your patio or clean your gutters, or maybe even both.
- Professional tree surgeons - The arborists we work with are all certified, experienced, background checked and have all the needed tools to carry out any tree-related job.
- Green waste collection - As part of this service, we can collect up to 180L(two bin bags) of green waste free of charge. After that, each additional bag is charged extra. For more info on this visit our garden clean up page.
- Photo-based quotes - Our call centre employees can provide you with a quick estimate once you’ve sent them photos of the tree you want dealt with(including a thorough description of what you want done).
Book Tree Cutting Near You, Today
Call now and set up a date for your tree maintenance service. Once you get in touch with our customer care staff on , they will request photos of the tree in question. You will also have to let us know if there’s easy access to the tree and that you have permission to have it removed. Once that is all settled we will get back to you with a quote of how much the service would cost.
To make things even better, we have tree surgeons even in South and North London. So wherever you are in the London area, you can count on us.