Get Your Lawn Tidied With Our Garden Clean up Service
Our garden cleaning service in London covers it all from disposal of weeds and bush clippings to overgrown trees and ivy. Oh and let’s not forget we also perform bramble removal.
- Lawn mowing: We offer mowing, weeding and overall lawn tidying up. If needed, we can also fix bare patches by re-seeding or re-turfing.
- Weed removal: We can make any invasive plant disappear without the use of harmful chemicals.
- Hedge trimming: Pruning and disposal of overgrown hedge greenery.
- Tree pruning: We can prune your tree’s overgrown or dead branches and stimulate its blossom growth while also letting more sun reach your plants. However, if the tree you want removed is above 4 meters(13 feet), book tree surgery
- Dismantling and disposal of rotten wooden fence panels or sheds;
Why Go With Our Overgrown Garden Clearance Service
If you go with us, you will be able to relax knowing that your overgrown garden is in safe hands. We start by removing all the weeds from your beds and borders so that they’re in optimal condition. Then come the mowing and trimming. The grass will be evenly cut, not too tall and not too short. And finally, your hedges and bushes will be pruned. Once it’s all done, the green waste will be collected and disposed of.
- All the leftover twigs, small branches, leaves, hedge clippings, grass cuttings and weeds will be packed in 90L bags and disposed of, legally of course.
- We can remove up to 180L of green waste, free of charge. Extra waste will require additional payment.
- The gardeners we will send can do their job without even meeting you, as long as they have access to the garden. So, even if you’re away, or just want to avoid contact due to the COVID-19 epidemic, we have you covered.
- All of the gardeners are neatly uniformed and carry their own equipment. Aside from the work, these specialists can also give you free tips on how to maintain your garden.
- We can also dispose of household waste and old furniture and appliances kept in the garden. However, that is a separate service from our garden clearance one and the rates are different.
- We offer special deals when booking garden clearance alongside pressure washing.
The Process of Booking Our Garden Cleaning Service
To book, you can reach out to us on 020 3404 5176 or you can just use our online contact form. However, for the most accurate quote, we recommend that you call and send us some photos of the areas you want to be cleared. You then choose a day and time and voila, booked! After that’s all done, we will send a team of two gardening specialists to perform the garden clearance service.
Note: If you want to have a contactless service, please give us detailed instructions on what we have to do and how to access the garden.