Jet Washing in London for an Immaculate Outdoor Space
Our pressure washing services in London are designed with everyone in mind. So it doesn’t matter if you’re a landlord, tenant or householder, a good jet washing is always needed. Our service guarantees the removal of dirt, grime and even moss from:
- Paving(block,stone, concrete)
- Brick and stone walls
- Wooden fences
- Imprinted concrete
- Patio furniture
Why Our Pressure Washing Service Is Different From Others
Using our jet washing service comes with its fair share of benefits:
- The price for this service is based on the size of the area(per square meter) you want to be cleaned. With the minimum charge being £60 for 20 sq/m.
- We don’t use any chemicals when performing the service, just plain old hot water under pressure.
- The pressure washing specialists bring with them different types of nozzles, so as to fit any water source. We also come equipped with additional tools just in case, like leaf blowers, trimmers, rakes and more.
- We can perform the service any day of the week and even work during bank holidays.
- Take advantage of our other services as well, like tree surgery, garden landscaping or gutter cleaning.
- We also offer patio repair as part of our landscaping service if that is something you’re looking for.
How we perform our jet wash cleaning service in London
When booking a pressure washing service with us, you’ll either have to call our customer care office on or fill out your details through our contact form. The details you will have to provide in order to get the most accurate quote are the following: dimensions of the area you want pressure washed, access to a reliable water source(internal or external), access to electricity.
Bear in mind that this service is not hourly-based so we will stay at the property until every centimetre of the desired area has been immaculately pressure washed.