Put a Stop to Roof Leaks With the Help of a Professional Gutter Cleaning Service
Getting your gutter professionally cleaned can prevent roof leaks and other sorts of water damage. And with us in particular, you also get your fair share of benefits:
- Certified and fully-equipped technicians - All of our gutter cleaning specialists use a state of the art Gutter Vac Clearance System. This is basically an industrial vacuum cleaner attached to a telescopic pole.
- Service is performed from the ground level - It’s completely safe for both you and the technician and is also very quick.
- Before and after photos - There’s a camera attached at the end of all our telescope poles so that we can see the condition of the gutter clearly. Also at the end of the service, we can show you before and after pictures of your gutter.
- 1-month guarantee of every gutter cleaning job
- Regular gutter cleaning maintenance - With us you can also arrange a regular service.
Our gutter cleaning service in London can prolong your gutter’s life
Clogged gutters can lead to many complications. When rainwater has nowhere to drain away it will start creeping into your home through your walls and ceiling. Here are some horrible situations you can avoid by having your gutters cleaned at least twice a year:
- Leaking roofs;
- Mouldy walls;
- Basement floods;
- Rotting wood;
- Foundation cracks;
- Driveway/patio damage;
- Flooded garden;
- Pest infestations;
How we perform gutter cleaning
Step 1: Booking - Book your gutter cleaning service either over the phone or through our online booking form.
Step 2: Inspection - The gutter cleaning specialist will start off by inspecting the overall condition of your guttering system by using his specialized mini camera.
Step 3: Cleaning - Once the inspection is complete the technician will proceed to clean the gutters using a Gutter Vac Clearance System. With this machine, we can clean as high as a 3 story building.
Step 4: Reporting: When the technician finishes up the job, they will show you the results of the service - before and after photos.
Step 5: Consulting: If your gutters get clogged too often our technicians can give you some tips on how to fix that. However, sometimes the reason for the clogging can be leaves which fall from a tall tree that towers over your house, in which case we would recommend you book a tree surgeon to fix that.
Contact our gutter vacuuming company today
Call us on 020 3404 5176 and arrange your service for whichever date you need it. If you don’t feel like talking you can request a quote online as well. And if you’re interested in some additional services, we also offer garden maintenance, landscaping and pressure washing, so be sure to drop us a note.